ISLAND WIDE OPEN HOUSE SESSIONS
DATES & LOCATIONS
- 21 Jul - Punggol Oasis
- 4 Aug - Tampines
- 18 Aug - West Coast
- 25 Aug - Toa Payoh
- 1 Sep - Serangoon North
- 8 Sep - Jurong East
- 15 Sep - East Coast
Sometimes, all we need is a little ‘Happyness’!
This Open Day, pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and hang out with us at the happiest school in Singapore!
Join PlayFACTO School at our Open House where your child gets to experience positive education through games, crafts and activities.
Head on down to our various centres from 21 July to 8 September as we showcase the best of our programmes and promotions that will definitely bring a smile to your face!
At PlayFACTO School, our commitment to learning engagement extends beyond our research-based curriculum, intentionally designed learning spaces and the best-in-class facilitators of knowledge.
The unique PlayFACTO School experience is based on our philosophy “Engage, Play, Learn”. We believe in helping every child realise their full potential through meaningful engagement and providing a fun and holistic learning experience. Our curriculum and pedagogical approach are designed to encourage intellectual curiosity, foster creativity and inspire the pursuit of learning.
We invite you to rediscover the fun of learning!
Motivate your child to excel in their educational journey through our Academic-Focused Curriculum and Learner-Centric Environment
Our premium student care service provides students with engaging experiences that develop them holistically, balancing between academic and extracurricular within a conducive home-like environment. Students are encouraged to discover and develop their interests and creativity, learn critical soft skills, acquire positive attitudes and enhance social interaction with peers. Our programme and activities are designed to complement and align to the primary school curriculum while providing opportunities for students to acquire new skills and experiences that make their learning journey fun and meaningful.
- Complete homework and assignments on time in a focused and disciplined manner
- Cultivate good study habits
- Develop an appreciation of languages, arts, and current affairs
- Build resilience through greater social and self-awareness to achieve personal well-being and effectiveness at school
- Foster holistic growth in a safe and comfortable environment
For students 7 to 12 years of age
Ignite your child’s passion in Math using our Innovative Curriculum, Teaching Methodology and Engaging Manipulatives
Our creative math curriculum, co-developed with Korean education experts, subscribes to experiential learning whereby the natural curiosity of the child is supported by a hands-on manipulative-orientated approach that helps learners develop a strong foundation for creative thinking and problem-solving at an early age.
- Foster a deeper understanding of Math concepts through meaningful storytelling and hands-on experiential learning using our in-house manipulative sets
- Enhance cognitive development and critical-thinking skills
- Build a strong mathematical foundation
- Justify their thinking process
- Develop social learning skills through play and interaction
- Instil a passion and love for learning Math
For children 3 to 10 years of age
Cultivating your child’s character by focusing on the three C’s: Creativity, Critical Thinking and Communication
Adopting a values-based approach through enquiry and exploration, our playgroup programme is designed to instil values in both toddlers and caregivers; empowering them with the right skills and platform to flourish in life.
Through our unique values-based pedagogy to playgroup, our toddlers acquire language and communication skills, creative expressions, as well as physical, social and personal competencies.
- Identify with values they may encounter daily
- Demonstrate acts that correspond with values
- Enhance their sensory and aesthetic awareness
- Develop gross and fine motor skills through play-based activities
- Express themselves naturally in the form of music, movement and dance
- Build a positive relationship through social interactions with friends and teachers
For toddlers 18 to 36 months
YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO US!
Meeting us at our Open Sessions gives us an opportunity to get to know you better too!
It gives you the opportunity to observe first-hand how your child responds to our PlayFACTO School experience.
(It is equally important to us that your child can fit into our learning environment!)
You can also learn how our staff and teachers can work with you and your child to bring out the best in your child.
Join Us at Our Open House!